Your cat will be sure to get plenty of rest and relaxation while residing in one of our three spacious cat boarding facilities.
All Cat Boarding Packages Include:
- All feline rooms are located in separate buildings from the dogs, to minimize stress
- All rooms are cleaned and disinfected every morning, while cats individually explore the cattery during the room cleaning service.
- All prices include a fresh supply of litter
- We cater to feline taste buds with our stocked kitchen of brand name dry food. We offer Iams brand kibble. However, please bring in your own cat food if your feline has a sensitive stomach or is following a special diet, to help us fulfill your pet’s dietary needs.
- And of course, plenty of personal attention and cuddle time throughout the day to make your cats feel at home!
The Presidential Suite
Our largest cat boarding suite is designed for the most discriminating and pampered of cats. Amenities include a bench and chair for lounging, four strategically placed ledges for exercise, a large window to bask in the sun, and an entertaining view of the bubble walls. The ample room of the suite can accommodate up to four presidential guests comfortably with all their belongings.
Due to popular demand, two new presidential rooms have been built, but we recommend early bookings because availability remains limited.
The Executive Suite
Our mid-size suite is the most popular amongst regulars because it is both spacious and affordable. Amenities include three levels consisting of ample floor space, a ledge beneath a heating lamp overlooking the beautiful landscaped grounds, and a higher ledge for guests that prefer a view from the top.
The Economy Lodging (Seasonal)
Our economy size area is a good choice for older and more sedentary cats. Amenities include a ledge and floor space that provide cozy living quarters for less-active cats that prefer to curl up in bed all day, getting up occasionally for snacks.
You are welcome to bring your cat's bedding from home, to help the adaptation process and ensure the highest level of comfort for your cat.
Special services such as medication and brushing can be performed for a small additional charge. If you have any further questions, please call to discuss the nature and requirements of your cat’s special needs.
We will gladly administer medication or ointment to your pet as long as a detailed sheet of instructions or verbal explanations is provided.